Monday, March 3, 2008

A New Path in Life




I am so excited. My phone interview for the monkey sanctuary I applied to went really well. She loved me! I think. We clicked enough that I know I could work with her. She seems gentle enough.

The director is who I’m talking about. We need to click because I’m not selling everything and moving to Florida to work with someone who I don’t jive with. You hear me?
It really is exciting to think about. I’ll be working with primates. A dream come true. It is happening so fast I can hardly believe it. I have heard that when you reach a certain point you begin to manifest things very quickly. Is that what I am doing? If so, what else have I manifested?
It was a little over a year ago that I held a baby monkey in my arms for the first time. It was the most beautiful moment of my life until that event. And two years ago the medicine told me to go work with animals in the jungle. But I have been craving the jungle since I was a child. I just somehow knew that I would work with monkeys some day. I’m only 34 and already I’m on my second career. How exciting for me!

No comments: