Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Coast to Coast Adventures


After our trip to Central America (see previous posts) we returned home and I went to work for the summer on the Gulf Coast as planned.  Of course you already know that that did’nt last because I got called out to L.A. to work the Big Fair.  (see previous posts)  It was a month long run, very exhausting but worth it for all the knowledge gained and more money than I would have made otherwise.  I was so happy when A came to get me and begin our cross country travels together. We got to really enjoy the airstream and live it up in style in some of the most beautiful national parks and seediest RV resorts ever.  Here is a miscelaneous group of photos from our travels. We were all over the place and the posts to come will show where we went in detail.

No comments: