Friday, August 15, 2008

Mi Amor


So amidst all of the excitement of travel and of making a most wonderful living as an artist, I am also falling in love!
My love is an amazing, funny, motivated, hard working man who was born on the Winter Solstice and has a great ear for music. He loves to travel like me too and we’ve already had some beautiful trips together. We are both fire signs, which makes for a most vibrant relationship. It seriously seems like when we are together amazing and fascinating things happen around us. Even wildlife, which we both adore, is drawn to us!
Also he does an unusual thing for a man….he actually communicates how he feels! Kudos to his parents for raising him to be a caring, communicative, open and positive human being! I swear I’ve never had a relationship with someone who actually does want to talk about issues and even brings them up before I get the guts to. It is truly amazing to find this man. Oh and also, he makes me laugh a lot, a lot!
There is only one thing that bugs me about him, He farts really loudly! Oops, was that too much information? Well nobody is perfect right?
I met this beautiful man in a most bizarre way, when his slightly psycho dog sort of bit my dog. (He was a rescue so we don’t know what he went through before he adopted him.) It was as if the universe took drastic measures to be sure that we met, as if living around the corner from each other just was’nt going to do it. He was so upset about my girl getting hurt, he paid the $1,000 plus vet bill within a few days and then started coming to visit her during her recovery. Seriously I think he was visiting my dog at first and not me!
So now we have been together for 5 months and it just gets better all of the time! What a beautiful life! Thank you generous universe for making another dream come true!